The Carpenter Foundation is an international non-profit organization whose primary agenda is Nation building through Educational programs, Initiative and Scientific approach to leadership and economic empowerment as a means of assisting individuals to develop themselves in their given potentials and purpose. Raising potential leaders among the concerned (youths) across the Nation for intellectual training into various offices in Nigeria through the economic, entrepreneurship, scientific and technological world-class empowerment for a legacy towards human services, productivity, and purpose.
The Carpenter Foundation centers on people’s educational interests and goal(s) with the understanding that empowerment flexibility would be considered in order to straighten every agenda in line with the goal and objective of the organization, people and Nation.
This is a positive systematic approach towards the empowerment and positive initiative for every citizen craving for global recognition through educational, scientific and mechanical knowledge for professional positive outcome.
It is an initiative on behalf of the people in the country regardless of age, color, tradition, and religion. A non governmental pragmatic system determined to render services at all levels of governance, and with a mind to
build a nation which will guarantee equal opportunity for all, mutual and peaceful co-existence, respect and understanding social balance among Nigerians, rendering selfless service that will rekindle a deep sense of
nationalism; We the true progressives and indigenous organization hereby give ourselves this constitution for effective community inter-relation and promotion of its ideals, aims, and objectives.
NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION
There shall be educational and empowerment platform called, addressed and known as THE CARPENTER FOUNDATION, with the abbreviation TCF hereinafter referred to Social and Community Platform
SUPREMACY OF THE CARPENTER FOUNDATION CONSTITUTION
Subject to the provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended) and any other laws for the time being in force in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the provisions of this Constitution shall be supreme PROVIDED that where any Rule, Regulation or any other enactment of the organization is inconsistent with the provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, such a Rule, Regulation and Enactment shall, to the extent of its inconsistency, be null and void and of no effect whatsoever.
MOTTO: GOD OUR FOUNDATION
SLOGAN: "We, the People, are the Nation"
The Carpenter Foundation is an international non-profit organization whose primary agenda is Nation building through Educational programs, Initiative and Scientific approach on leadership and economic empowerment as a
means of assisting individuals, mostly youths to develop themselves in their given potentials and purpose. Raising potential leaders among the concerned (youths & women) across the Nation for intellectual training into various offices in Nigeria through the economy, entrepreneurship, scientific and technological world-class empowerment for a legacy towards human services, productivity, and purpose
The Carpenter Foundation centers on people’s educational interest and goal(s) of every member of the organization with the understanding that empowerment flexibility would be considered in order to straighten every agenda in line with the goal and objectives of the organization, people and the Nation.
Building a sustainable Nation through Dynamic Pragmatic Approach
3. Socio and Community Empowerment
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aims and objectives of the organization is to strengthen and develop the country through human capital which will create opportunities to build and sustain the purpose of the organization
The Carpenter Foundation is proposed to fulfill her agenda for the people in the nation. Through the following objectives
1. Creating empowerment for people and human services
2. Creating positive change among the bodies, community, and society whose interest is to develop the nation with the right perspectives for any set goals
3. Developing a practical catalyst that addresses the outcry of the people
4. Establishing the development of national primary concerns for the growth thereof
5. Sensitizing the perspective of educational, private and governmental position, the way and how it should be operated for the given period
6. Creating a transparent balance sheet for everyone in the system to follow.
7. Collaborating with good platform/ organization/ groups or any person whose primary agenda/ intention is nothing but good to the development of the initiative, constitution and the nation whom by their interest we represent; and more so for the promotion of good governance
8. Establishing undisruptive accountability software that will foster a high level of transparency
9. Disregarding selfish, permissive and unguided will against the focus and goal of the organization
10. The above objective(s) is/ are of no effect outside the Nigeria law/ constitution(s) and much more
11. Every objective/ proposal/ project or standard without legal backup with the signatory of the executives shall not in any wise be addressed or implemented.
12. The above objective(s) is/ are of no effect outside the Nigeria law/ constitution(s) and much more; God’s principles
THE CARPENTER FOUNDATION ANNUAL EVENT/ INITIATIVE
The Carpenter Foundation shall be engaging the nation through Revolutionary Intellectual Initiative (RII), Leadership Conferences, Summit, Workshops, and Seminars
1. THE CEO is an International Leadership Conference (ILC), a multi-dynamic impactful program where leaders and professionals from different sectors gather to share revolutionary ideas, proffering appropriate solution to some national challenges through pragmatic tools
2. Nigeria National Leadership Conference (NNLC) and
3. National Economic Empowerment Summit (NEES).
These events are initiated to gather expertise across the globe on a note to create interrelation pragmatic approach that will birth or provoke possible working development plans for the nation to assist every sitting government in achieving their goals through infallible lecture on front line sectors such as Education, Security, Politics, Entrepreneur, Business Management, Technology, Medical, Agriculture and Religion.
Audience: Government Officials, Diplomats, Leaders, Company Directors, Managers, IT Personnel, Educationists, University Students, etc.
This global event is hoping to serve not only as national orientation tool but as well proffer perpendicular catalyst on concerned challenges towards Nigeria's Economic development.
The Carpenter Foundation is cordially inviting you to attend this National Strategic Transformational Summit and Leadership Conference known as:
"Nigeria National Leadership Conference (NNLC) and National Economic Empowerment Summit (NEES) 2019"
This year’s theme is: BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE NATION
It will also be unveiling THE CARPENTER FOUNDATION' S PROJECT
Tagged: “NIGERIA NEEDS YOU (NNY) PROJECT”
Nigeria Needs You(NNY) Project came from a passion for innovative community development such as Education, Telecoms, Sustainable Energy, Mechanise Farming, Movie Production, Community Food Chain, Talents Discovery, World Trade Centre, World-Class Stadium, E-Hospital, Building Construction, and Car Production.
DATE:27th November 2019
VENUE: Chartered Institute Of Bankers Of Nigeria.PC,19 Adeola Hopewell, VI Lagos Nigeria.
The Carpenter Foundation shall be collaborating and partnering with other local, international organizations and
interested individuals who are into Nation Building. Partners and Sponsors across the globe will be taking the mantle of Ambassadorial honour from the Organization while our registered members will take the advantage of both local and international opportunities such as First-hand information, Jobs, Access to programs, Grants,
Scholarship, Loan, International Traveling, Incentives, etc.
The Carpenter Foundation seeks for donors and investors also contributions from an individual to facilitate her
projects, events, and programs.
Visit our website
God bless Nigeria
Dr. Favour AYODELE